Sweet Creations - Valentine's Day Party Ideas
Being less than a week from Valentine's Day, we have love on the brain! We decided to give you a few ideas on how to make Valentine's Day special, whether it's for your child's Valentine's Day party at school or a date night in for you and someone special!
Take a look at what we came up with!
Idea 1: Valentine's Cookie Bars
These cookie bars can be made with your favorite cookie recipe, we used a chocolate chip cookie recipe and added Valentine's sprinkles to make them extra festive!
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
- 1 cup Aglamesis Bro's Dark Chocolate Chunks - chopped
- 1 cup Valentine's Day Sprinkles
- Aglamesis Bro's Foil Milk Chocolate Hearts and Foil Chocolate Lips - unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in chopped chocolate chunks and sprinkles. Spread the dough evenly across the bottom of the dish
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until set and golden brown. Remove and let cool.
- After cooling for about 5 minutes, press the chocolate lips and hearts into the top as desired.
- Let cool fully, cut into bars, and enjoy!
Idea 2: Valentine's Goodie Bags
These goodie bags are pretty self-explanatory, and they only take a few minutes to put together! Come in and grab bags of whatever looks best, we used the below items from our stores...
- Sour Gummi Hearts
- Petite Gummi Hearts
- Milk Chocolate Foil Hearts
- Milk Chocolate Foil Lips
- Raspberry Hearts
You will also need:
- Plastic Bags
- Lay out all the bags in a row for easy filling.
- Evenly distribute each candy into all bags.
- Twist each bag a few times to close, then tie off and ribbon with bows.
- Share and enjoy!
Idea 3: Deluxe Chocolate Fondue
Whether you want to enjoy a fun night with all of your friends, or have a romantic evening that impresses, fondue is the easy and delicious way to do it! All you need is some Chocolate Chunks from our store and heavy cream, the rest is up to you! Be inventive with your dippers, or stick to the classics. Either way, you're sure to love it!
12 oz Aglamesis Bro's Milk or Dark Chocolate Chunks - Roughly Chopped
1 cup Heavy Cream
- Pinch of salt
Rice Krispie Treats - cut into cubes
Bananas - sliced to about 1 inch thick
Pound Cake - cut into cubes
- Anything you want!
- In your fondue pot (or over the stove, if using a crockpot), add the cream and salt over medium heat until it starts to bubble.
- Reduce heat and add chocolate chunks, whisking until melted and smooth.
- Leave on low heat in fondue pot, or transfer to crockpot on "warm" to keep melted and smooth.
- Dip and enjoy!